There is so much beauty in the human eye. Even before learning about the science of iridology I knew eyes are much more than organs of vision. As it turns out they truly are a universe of their own.
Irises play the role of a mirror showing the state of the cells in the body. The communication network in the organism consists of the autonomic and central nervous systems. The central nervous system being the hard drive and the autonomic – divided in sympathetic and parasympathetic – being in charge of the “rest and digest” and the “fight or flight” functions of the body. They are constantly sending signals to each other thus keeping us charged and able to think, move and relax. This unbelievable communication is done through electrical frequencies and happens with the help of the endocrine glands, their hormones and steroids. In creation everything originates from the frequencies of light and sound, including color, form, consciousness etc. These frequencies later form chemistry.
The optic nerve communicates with the central and the autonomic nervous systems. Which means that with the eyes we not only see the outside but the irises reflect what is going on the inside of the organism.
Using iridology charts gives us the opportunity to figure out the state of our lymphatic system and the cells of the corresponding organs. It is the easiest and most accurate tool to examine the hidden, inner worlds of the body without the need of invasive procedures.
Everything I know about this amazing science comes from one person who taught me more about life and health than all of my school and university teachers together. His name is Robert Morse, a biochemist and a naturopathic doctor with more than 45 years of experience in the field of regenerative detoxification. His spirituality and loving nature was the first thing that attracted me to his videos, the results I am experiencing from following his protocols was what made me addicted.
The link below is going to open the doors to the quite exciting world of iridology explained by Dr. Morse:
- There are only two eye colors: brown and blue. All other variations are showing different levels of lymphatic stagnation.
- The left and right sides of the body are cleansed by respectively the left and the right kidney. When a kidney is not filtering the corresponding side displays unpleasant symptoms and pain.
- In order to understand the state of the body correctly one should check the blood pressure on both arms
- The blood pressure of a healthy individual should be 120/60 mm Hg on both arms. The systolic blood pressure (the top number) showing the state of the adrenals and the diastolic blood pressure (the bottom number) showing the state of the kidneys.
- The skin is the third kidney – the largest eliminative organ of the body. The sweating is controlled by the thyroid gland.
- The skin and the kidneys discharge the metabolic waste of the cells. The colon discharges the digestive waste of the consumed solids like food, drugs etc.
- All modern “diseases” can be explained as a lymphatic stagnation causing acidosis and degeneration of the cells in the genetically weakened areas.
- The lymphatic stagnation is seen in the eye and depending on the color it is acute (white), sub-acute (yellow), chronic (brown) and degenerative (black).
- When the kidneys are filtering the urine is yellow with cloudy sediment and floating, white flakes.
- Kidneys and/or adrenals are down in almost every person on the planet. Each new generation being born weaker and sicker than the one before. The main destroyer of both eliminative organs, kidneys and colon, are the proteins.
When hearing the teachings of Dr. Morse for the first time everything made sense right away. It resonated with my whole being. Nevertheless I am not a fan of theories and I prefer not to take the words of others at face value. I need a proof in order to approve. Only putting something to the test allows you to take over the role of both the player and the judge. More than a year later the stack of evidence is so high that it is impossible not to be in awe of God and the perfection of the human body.
Ciao 4 now ❤