This is a fruit-based cake. As always minimal ingredients, healthy & yummy. No animal products, no gluten, no soy.
- 30 medjool dates
- a handful of raw nuts (pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts or any other that you might favor)
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tbs. of raw cacao powder / carob powder
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup of berries of choice (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tbs. of psyllium husk powder
- 2 tbs. of raw cacao powder / carob powder
- Couple of dates (optional)
- A handful of raw cashew nuts (optional)
*shredded coconut for the decoration
Blend the nuts, dates, raw cacao powder and cinnamon in a food processor until the desired soft, crust texture. Spread it on a cake pan of choice and press it with your fingers forming an edge on the sides. Put the cake pan in the freezer to harden.
Blend all the ingredients for the cream in a blender or a processor of choice. When the smooth cream is ready pour it into the crust. Place it in the freezer for a couple of hours and when ready decorate it with shredded coconut.
* To easily separate the pieces from the bottom of the pan sprinkle some shredded coconut before spreading the crust
Ciao 4 now ❤