Another day, another favorite of mine. Following a minimal lifestyle and not wanting to spend the day in the kitchen brought me into the delicious, fast to prepare world of dips and spreads. Just a few plant-based ingredients and lots of different flavors. You have got to love the dips. No animal products, no added oils.
- 2, 3 cups frozen sweet peas, thawed
- a handful of raw walnuts
- 1 or 2 gloves of garlic (personal preference)
- fresh basil leaves or dill
- freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
Add all the ingredients in a food processor: the thawed sweet peas, basil leaves, walnuts, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend until a smooth, creamy consistency is reached.
Transfer in a bowl and serve with home-made crackers, crispy sticks or toasted bread slices. Amazing combo with cherry tomatoes.
So yummy in my tummy…🤗
Ciao 4 now ❤